Our world is a narrative world!
WAALD develops strategic narratives for the economics, politics and culture sectors.
Whether CEO, president or director, WAALD supports the strategic agenda of top decision-makers:
- How do we achieve solid growth?
- How do we develop effective, meaningful brand strategies?
- How do we improve the readiness of influencers to make recommendations?
- How do we defend cultural authority in a competitive environment?
- How do we drive digital change and prepare organisations for the future?
- How do we attract and retain the best talent?
- How do we mobilise stakeholders and shareholders?
- How do we develop successful management instruments?
How we work
Hospitality & Tourism
You are what you consume. People are increasingly defining themselves through the items and services they use. In addition to good products, innovative companies also offer them cultural identification.
Public & Social Sector
Associations, foundations, think tanks, parties and lobbyists all want to reach people – but the ones that are heard are the ones meaningfully embedded in people’s everyday lives.
Private Equity & Impact Investing
Investors want more than bare facts and figures. How do founders relate their idea so that it promises not only growth but also gives a ‘why’? By using strategic narratives that convey an idea’s relevance and meaning.
Technology & Urban Mobility
Will humans soon be replaced by machines? Are we subjecting ourselves to artificial intelligence? Dark dystopias are fomenting fear of technical innovations. What’s being forgotten is that technologies are there for humans and enter into a productive relationship with us.
In a world of stories, we need strategic narratives for mobilisation and real change.
Strategic narratives for economics, politics and culture
It is stories and not numbers, data or facts that drive our world. Narratives determine success or failure – whether of a start-up or an entire economy.